Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's been a week . . .

I went a week in between migraines this time. Not a pain-free week mind you, but a week in between the kind that make you have to lay down and take major pain meds. THAT is a miracle! AND I'm really grateful.

It might have been longer if I'd not been careless at dinner Wednesday night. We went for Mexican and I ate hot sauce with reckless abandon, thinking while I ate it that this would be trouble. It was. Two days worth. One of them a traveling day even.

oh well.

You know, I did have a thought this past week. It was probably completely bizarre and makes no sense. I did an internet search and only found one other reference and it was in another blog. But I've thought and thought about the time my migraines went from several a year to the time they went to chonic and it seems it was about the same time I had shingles. It's also in the same location - same side of my face and down the same arm. Probaby a crazy thought, but I did think about it.

No comments: